Women’s Fitness & Mindfulness Retreat: Crested Butte Deposit
Tired of the busy-ness cycle? Work, kids, home, aging parents, activities, errands, lists…things to do and stuff to plan and places to be never ends!
You often wonder how you can you be more present, aspire to be happier and healthier, and commit to doing less in the chaos of everyday life.
This is exactly the reason that I’ve put together a weekend retreat to provide you with the time, space, tools, and inspiration to do less and be more in your everyday life. With the backdrop of the beautiful town of Crested Butte and fresh mountain air along with peaceful, luxurious accommodations, I’ll lead you through an intentionally planned weekend where you will…
- Hit the pause button on life’s demands and commitments with time carved out especially for you
- Nourish your body with healthy food and learn tips for optimizing your nutrition even amidst the busiest of schedules
- Feel invigorated through fitness adventures – hiking, stand-up paddle boarding (no experience required), and plenty of time outdoors
- Receive my guidance to determine what it is you want more of in your life and what you need less of in order to make your goals happen
- Connect with other women for laughter and support in making these new commitments to ourselves
- Relax, rejuvenate, and ease tension with yoga and even spa time (optional upgrade)
- Create inspirational art to remind you of your intentions and to commemorate this life-changing weekend
This retreat is a girls’ weekend you don’t have to plan and that doesn’t leave you needing a vacation from your vacation! You’ll be able to reset and recharge to return home an even better version of yourself. Plus, you’ll have new tools, new friends, and new experiences to supercharge your ability to make your intentions come to life.
Join me. Do Less. Be More.