Saturday, May 11; 9:30am – 4pm
Chill out. Connect . Create . Celebrate.
When was the last time you just showed up for something (that you didn’t have to plan)…
When all of the details were taken care of (that didn’t require your input)…
When you had the time to slow down and just enjoy simple pleasures…
When you were inspired and motivated through a day of meaningful connection and self reflection…
When you ended the day feeling rejuvenated and refreshed…
When your body, mind, and soul received the attention they desired…
When you allowed someone else to take care of your needs?
Let me help you achieve all of this and more at my one-day fitness and empowerment retreat in Lone Tree, Colorado. Over the course of the day, you will:
- Feel invigorated with a group hike in our beautiful Colorado scenery and trails.
- Nourish your body with a farm-to-table style menu of healthy foods (no meal planning or cooking required!).
- Get inspired and motivated through guided coaching and time for self-reflection.
- Create your own hand-made boho-style jewelry charged with your intentions for what you are craving more of in your life.
- Release tension and open your heart to all that life has to offer with a slow yoga flow led by Dr. Karen Pascoe.
- Celebrate what it means to be a woman and all that is available to us by striving for a meaningful life.
- Connect with other women through laughter, slowing down, and taking time for yourself.
Here is what’s included*:
- 90-minute Outdoor Guided Hike in the Hills of Lone Tree, Colorado
- Lunch: Scrumptious Vegan Posole and Refreshing Spring Salad
- Guided Group Health and Wellness Coaching
- Snacks: Energizing Vegetarian Protein Power Balls, Infused Water, and Hot Tea
- 60-minute Slow Yoga Flow Practice
- “Feel Happy” Hour: Berry and Caprese Skewers, Wine, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Time to Slow Down and Reflect, Be Taken Care of, and Not Have to Plan a Single Thing!
*Options for upgrades to be announced soon!
- $199/person until April 15 ($249/person starting April 16)
- 10 spaces available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the event for mothers only? No! All women are encouraged to attend! I planned it right before Mother’s Day as a special gift to all women to relax and be taken care of…while also taking care of their own mind, body, and spirit.
- What if I am not experienced at yoga? The 60-minute yoga practice is suitable for all levels with modifications for beginners as well as experienced practitioners.
- Do I need my own yoga mat? If you have your own yoga mat, you are encouraged to bring it with you. If you don’t have a mat, one can be provided for you.
- Where will the event be held? The event will begin at Bluffs Regional Park in Lone Tree, CO. After the hike, we will transition to a residence nearby. Carpooling is encouraged!
- Can you accommodate special dietary needs? The menu that has been selected is vegetarian and gluten free. Dairy free and other accommodations can be made, as well.
- What if I’m not crafty or artistic? Part of this retreat is creating your own statement and intention jewelry. This does not require any prior experience, and I love helping women embrace their creative side where they might not have found it before. It is a joy in life to create!
- What if I’m not exercising regularly before the retreat? The hike is suitable for beginners, and the main goal of this hike is to kick off the day by getting our blood pumping…it’s not meant to be too strenuous. I do have ways to make the hike more challenging if the group or members of the group desire. 😉