Do You Ever Wish You Could DO LESS:
- Running around
- Staying busy
- Mindlessly scrolling social media
- Calorie counting
- Yelling at Your Kids
- Over-committing Yourself
- Missing Deadlines
- Binge Eating
- Forgetting Things
- Wishing Things Were Different
- Of What You Despise Doing
These are all symptoms of stress, overwhelm, an overpacked schedule, and a tendency to put other’s needs ahead of your own. We all fall into this cycle from time-to-time, and you are ready for things to be different.
The secret to having a more meaningful life is to do less. When you master doing less, you can BE MORE:
- Of Your True Self
But what needs to stay and what needs to go? How do you undo an already jam-packed schedule and commitments without letting someone down? And how do you create more time and space to do more of what you love within what feels like not enough time?
These are questions I get asked often. And the answer isn’t the same for everyone. But, the path and process to changing the cycle of busy-ness is very much the same, and I’ve seen it work time-and-time again.
In my 6-week program, Do Less, Be More, I’ll help you stop the busy-ness and start feeling less overwhelm (and more present) in your every day life.
This program is for you if:
- You often find yourself rushing from one thing to the next
- Never feel like you can get ahead
- Are always trying to catch up
- Often find yourself saying “I’ll start (fill in the blank) once things calm down”…but things never calm down
- Have a to-do list that never seems to end
- Frequently reschedule or cancel appointments you made for yourself
- Burn the candle at both ends and often feel exhausted from all the hustling
- Skip meals or eat things you wish you hadn’t because you didn’t have time to prep (or even shop for groceries)
- Struggle with trying to find a consistent routine that works
- Mindlessly scroll social media throughout the day or evening because you are too tired to do anything else
- Emotionally eat as a way to treat yourself or numb your feelings of exhaustion
- Snap at loved ones because you are the only one “doing anything around here”
Sound familiar? It’s okay. I used to suffer from “doing to much-ness” too. But, now I have a system that worked for me and many others that I’m excited to share with you. In just six weeks, you can be on your way to relief!
I planned this program right before the holidays for a reason…talk about a season of too much. The busy-ness of the holidays is enough to send some of us over the edge.
I’m here to tell you that you really can slow down, embrace the joy of each day, be less overwhelmed, feel like you’ve been productive without running yourself ragged, and be present and engaged with those you care about.
The Do Less, Be More program is a 6-week group coaching program, and I’l take you through my “busy-ness cleanse” so you can take back your time, energy, and joy.
It’s a process that worked for me and countless clients, and now I can share it with you. Below are some of the details of the program:
Weeks 1 & 2:
Dedicated to identification of your patterns and increased awareness on how you are spending your time and energy.
Week 3 & 4:
We’ll take a look at and practice the shifts needed to help you change – and sustain – a mindset of doing less.
Weeks 5 & 6:
You’ll identify your vital few items that must be in place to feel present as well as to maximize your time and energy. You’ll have an action plan you can turn to time and time and again when you need to do a “busy-ness cleanse” now and in the future.