Do you have a vision of your ideal life? Maybe you dream of being healthier – exercising more, losing 10 lbs, or feeling more energized. Or being happier – better managing your stress or finding more time to have fun and recharge. But you haven’t made it a reality yet. Maybe a wellness coach is just what you need to start making those dreams a reality.
Wellness coaches are trained professionals in the fields of positive psychology and behavior change methodologies. Most importantly, a good wellness coach is skilled at recognizing your strengths as well as helping you harness the motivation and necessary tools to reach your health and wellness goals.
Unlike a dietitian or personal trainer, who make specific diet and exercise recommendations, a wellness coach will help you to make better overall choices that fit your lifestyle.
Wellness coaches are trained to help you develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- inspiring and challenging you to go beyond what you would do alone
- accepting and meeting you where you are today
- asking you to take charge
- guiding you in doing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- helping you define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover your natural impulse to be well
- addressing mental and physical health together
- helping you set realistic goals – small victories lay the foundation for our next success
- harnessing the strengths you need to overcome obstacles
- helping you view obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
- Contact me to schedule our introductory coaching session.
- You might find it helpful to view my services page to select a coaching package that best fits your goals. I can also customize a coaching package to meet your unique needs.
- During the first session, we will learn more about each other, identify your priorities, and develop your three month goals and first steps.
- Depending on your goals and chosen services, we will schedule follow-up coaching sessions on regular intervals. During these sessions, we will review progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, identify new experiments to try, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of ah-ha insights along the way.